Wednesday 7 March 2012

Holding On


 ( Image taken from google images)

It been a long time since i wrote in my blog. Life has taken new twists and turns since the last time i logged on. Am i happy with the outcome of the way things are shaping in my life? I am not. But i am not complaining, cos i decided that i have to lead my life inspite of the brickbats i get from it.

I often hear people saying let go, and then all your problems will be solved. I agree, that you have to let go of , pride, vanity and selfishness . But is it easy to let go of that special friend, lover or your values ? If i let go am i not letting go of all that i once held dear? is it not tantamount to accepting defeat? Some might think other wise, but i feel secure in the feeling of not letting go. Why one might ask? let me ask you a question. When does one let go? A few answers would be :
when one thinks its futile,
when one loses all hope ,
when one does not want to hurt another etc etc.

There are so many takes on the aspects which makes people let go.But, the bottom line i would say is when people lose hope. And that for me is the greatest defeat one can accept. I believe that as long as your hope is alive , you will never have to let go. But, i am not endorsing the fact that you have to hold on to someone or something, in such a way that it might result in hurting the person, or persons around you. If such a situation arises, where in my not letting go would jeopardize a relationship, then i would not hesitate and would gladly let go. But, if it does not, then you wont find a stronger or a stubborn woman than me. I will fight till the very end, to hold on to what i hold dear and never let go.......This does not mean i am weak and afraid to let go, it means i am ready to go that extra mile to sustain a relationship......Because letting go is much more easier than holding on.......

No comments:

Post a Comment